Seneca Middle-High School LMC
E-Book and Digital Audiobook Information
Did you know that the Seneca Middle-High School LMC has e-books and
digital audiobooks for checkout at any time of the day or year?
Follow these directions to have access to digital LMC resources:
1. From the Seneca School District Website, choose “MENU” in the upper right hand corner.
2. Under the “LINKS” tab find “Middle/High School Library Media Center” and click.
3. You are now on the LMC webpage. In the middle of the page click on “Seneca Middle & High School ONLINE CATALOG”.
4. When the Online Catalog opens, click “LOG-IN” in the upper right hand corner.
5. Username and Password are the same as the student’s NETWORK username and password for logging on to their Chromebook.
NOTE: Log-in trouble? Contact Mrs. Hammell at email@example.com for assistance.
6. Once logged in to the online catalog, choose “CATALOG” from the top tab.
7. Choose “Destiny Discover” from the tabs on the left side of the screen.
8. Within Destiny Discover you can search for items on audio or e-book by typing “audiobook” or “ebook” into the search bar at the top.
9. Once you find an audio or ebook you want to check out, simply click the “CHECKOUT” button. Your item is now checked out for 2 WEEKS and will automatically return at that time.